Ban appeal -swanlous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanlous.

Your IGN: Swanlous

Date you were banned: 8/3/2023

Why you were banned: For toxcity in chat ( i already had a punishment at the time i got muted for it then banned i think thats too much)

What does it say when you log in (Post a screenshot if possible): i cant post screenshot it wont let me send link but it says( You are banned from this server! reason toxcity in chat your ban will be removed on 2023 augest 6th

Who banned you: To be honest i have no clue

What will you do to prevent this from happening again: I Will never take a word from anyone if someone offers me 1k to say something inappriate i will denie them right away i just really wanan play my favourtite server again i wont act up again.

Why did you break the rules: Someone said they would pay me 1k to do it

Anyone with a similar name: it was my friend who got banned his ign was akimthedream

Why we should unban you: it was a dare i already promised it wont happen again please unban me this is my favourite server

Bloxxerman

Staff member
Swanlous,

After reviewing your ban appeal, you state that these actions were not yours. You have pin-pointed it on another individual.

Regardless of any intentions, following the rules on our server is always your responsibility to not only thoroughly review, but uphold.

Server guidelines must be followed at all times regardless of any potential influence from others.

Since you have made it clear that this will not happen again, and I have not seen an abundance of past rule-breakings, I will pardon your temp-ban this one time only.

Please note that you are on a very thin-line and continued rule-breaking will result in a permanent disconnect from our server.

~Unbanned
//Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.