Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN:AkimTheDream2004

Date you were banned: 8/2/23

Why you were banned: I was banned from the server for attempting to exchange real-life money for in-game PokeCoins

What does it say when you log in (Post a screenshot if possible): You Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 6.08.16 PM.png

Who banned you: Idk

What will you do to prevent this from happening again: I will not attempt to buy in game items in exchange for real life money again

Why did you break the rules: I broke these rules because I wanted to buy a shiny legendary but didn't have enough coins

Anyone with a similar name: no

Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me because have learned from my mistake.I really enjoy the amazing game and community you have created, and I wish to stay apart of it. I am truly sorry and feel terrible about breaking the rules, and It won't happen again.

Bloxxerman

Staff member
AkimTheDream2004,

After reviewing your ban appeal you have noted an understanding for following our server rules at all times.

You have also expressed your guilt for breaking said rules that resulted in your ban.

Since I have not seen an abundance of past rule-breaking on our server, I will give you another chance on our server and pardon this ban.

Any continued rule-breaking in this area will result in a permanent ban from our server, which is normally expected the first time around for this type of offense.

Welcome back to our community!

~Unbanned
//Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.