Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenHeffley

Your IGN: BenHeffley

Date you were banned: 6/8/2022

Why you were banned: Making a messed-up joke. Swearing in chat. Receiving multiple warnings and continuing to break rules.

What does it say when you log in (Post a screenshot if possible): Your IP address has been banned.

Who banned you: Is2InchesNormal

What will you do to prevent this from happening again: I will not break the rules and contain jokes that could be considered offensive because they are not appropriate for chat or other people to hear. I will make sure that I don't do anything to annoy people so I can keep myself from being banned also.

Why did you break the rules: I broke the rules because I was being an idiot and wasn't very mature. I was saying jokes that were funny to me but not to others. I honestly was just doing these for my own amusement.

Anyone with a similar name: No

Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me because I have matured a lot since I was first banned. I have learned to contain offensive things to myself, so I am not discouraging others. I also think I should be unbanned because if I do, I will dive deeper into the rules and make sure to follow them to prevent further mishaps. I also want to be able to play Pixelmon again so I can beat the Elite 4 since I have already cleared the 8 gyms. I also want to create bonds with new players on the server as I did before with the old players. I know that most people that I might play with will not know me but i will try my best to create a great enviroment for them.

Bloxxerman

Staff member
BenHeffley,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your appeal.

While it is encouraging to see that you are working on these past-issues, Leadership has determined that your appeal will be denied at this time.

This is largely due to the multiple rule breaking offenses that were broken, as well as warnings given.

Even though this may be the case, you are welcome to appeal again in 90 days.

~Denied
//Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.